Thursday, July 15, 2010

JOB

I got a JOB! Yay!! I was practically hired on the spot. Well, maybe not but I was going to be hired if I didn't screw up the interview by not showing up. I am going to be a preschool teacher. I will have my OWN room. She is putting a lot of faith in me for a new teacher to have her own room. I believe I can do a fantastic job. I have always wanted to prep kids for kindergarten. My director has high hopes for the class and I believe I can send a well prepared class to kindergarten next year. I am so excited. I have so many ideas in my head of what I want the kids to learn. Like I said, I am so EXCITED!

I need a list of what I want to buy with my first paycheck.
-Get my tires rotated and balanced.
-Start a budget

Things on my budget for month
$ 50 Formula, food , diapers, and wipes
$ 60 Gas
$ 50 Insurance
$ 300 Rent and Housing
$ 50 Car fund (my car is old)
$ 100 Loan
10% Saving
5% for school
This will probably change... Just to give me some idea. Somewhere I will need money for gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment