Monday, July 12, 2010

Today is the day

Today is the day I start writing everything down. I am going through a transition in my life. Maybe talking about it will help.

I am getting a divorce. I have not been married not even a year. I got married when I was seven months pregnant. Not the greatest idea.

My relationship with my husband changed soon after my precious little boy was born. That little boy is my life and soul.

So here goes.

I need a plan.

First: Get a job!
I am currently living with my parents. Don't get me wrong I love my folks but coming back to live with my mom after living on my own - sucks. I am getting help with my son. What's the quote? "It takes a village to raise a child." I have a small amount of recruits. My sister lives near by as well.

Second: Save enough money to go back to school.
My current degree lacks certain specifics for a good paying job.
I need to research degree that I think I would like to do for the rest of my life.

Third: Figure out my personal life.
I love my husband. I miss him every day. I still talk to him. He has a plan. He is goal oriented. He has a two year plan in which our son and I moved back to AL. Some days I just want to go back home, other days I know I need to stay here to figure out my life.

Life is never easy for those who dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment